I have no life, in fact if you have ever seen my blog, you will see, that I start 30 day "life changing protocols" and then very quickly give up. In fact I have also started a 10-week mentor course, with a promise that if I followed it, I would have made millions. My blog on my progress is here.
As you can see, I seem to be lacking direction.
I am currently attending University of Bristol, studying Economics and Management, but when I leave, I should be able to walk into a decent job because of existing business contacts in Russia.
Yes,I am Russian. So you can see, I was open to suggestions that carrying out a task would give my sad sorry life some focus.
The phone went and I was asked to do a poster for The Heir of The Dog. Apparently doing such a poster would "add incredibly to my CV"
No, I don't believe everything I am told.
It did make me wonder however, which, funnily enough is what people do in the play. They may also do so in "Circles" and "Call on me"...but to find out you will have to go and see the performances.
I don't know any of the actors, although I have seen the MC "Richard Ward" perform for A.R.T. in Oxford.
He was jolly good...
'Wonder' is being performed here...in Brixton.
Here are the key dates:
All tickets: £5 (of which 50p goes to The MS Society )
7.30pm on Tues 20th, Wed 21st and Thurs 22nd November 2012.
Dmitry...
As you can see, I seem to be lacking direction.
I am currently attending University of Bristol, studying Economics and Management, but when I leave, I should be able to walk into a decent job because of existing business contacts in Russia.
Yes,I am Russian. So you can see, I was open to suggestions that carrying out a task would give my sad sorry life some focus.
The phone went and I was asked to do a poster for The Heir of The Dog. Apparently doing such a poster would "add incredibly to my CV"
No, I don't believe everything I am told.
It did make me wonder however, which, funnily enough is what people do in the play. They may also do so in "Circles" and "Call on me"...but to find out you will have to go and see the performances.
I don't know any of the actors, although I have seen the MC "Richard Ward" perform for A.R.T. in Oxford.
He was jolly good...
'Wonder' is being performed here...in Brixton.
Here are the key dates:
All tickets: £5 (of which 50p goes to The MS Society )
7.30pm on Tues 20th, Wed 21st and Thurs 22nd November 2012.
Dmitry...
No comments:
Post a Comment